Thursday, July 30, 2015

Sebastian Kulczyk father was not guided from the back seat – Puls Biznesu

“Forbes” magazine also publishes similar talks with other children of the richest Poles, among others, Peter Starakiem, Luke Wejchert or Michael Niemczyckim.

– A few years ago, my father chose a moment of generational change in the company and indeed, according to the agreement gave me power, “- he says Sebastian Kulczyk answering questions about the circumstances of the seizure of power in family company. in an interview with “Forbes”.

It further recognizes that awareness of the inevitability of business acquisitions father had been a 12-year-old.

Keep asking questions about finding work, education, way of targeting Company and strategies for individual companies, Kulczyk Investments. Also to business in Africa. – Everywhere I go, I take with me running shoes. And with a wink, I can say that if in the morning I can freely jog down the street, it means that the country is safe – says Sebastian Kulczyk referring to security issues in Nigeria, where the company operates.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment