Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Accident BGŻ BNP Paribas. From the accounts of customers money missing – fakt.pl

Bank BGŻ BNP Paribas 10 Feb made myself a 4-day break aimed at integrating systems after a recent merger and the introduction of the new Pl@net. Were closed all Bank branches, and banking and the call was disconnected. It would seem that everything has returned to normal, and customers have nothing to worry about. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Monday Bank customers are experiencing a real nightmare. Logon Internet banking is violated, the payment cards is reflected, and the account balance go crazy! – this morning my account was lost 3 thousand rubles said in an interview with Fakt24.pl one of the angry customers of the Bank.

a Similar adventure experienced Arkady Wierzbicki, who since August have an account in BGŻ in the system Pl@net. The merger appears to be much in it to get to. Through the weekend, while working I had no access to the account. the why I Chose money for a couple of days earlier (by the way, Euronet, which also was a problem), leaving the penny. On Monday, I signed in and found that I have it more than I should. And it’s just about the amount that I chose from the ATM, says Mr. Arkady.

Our source so called, the hotline. – I heard that they have a problem, check the cause, so I stopped temporarily with the operations on the account, says the customer of the Bank. After a couple of hours everything was back to normal. PAna Szczepanowi was not, however, data to breathe a sigh of relief. When I came into account was that all of a sudden I have a minus account. Again, the amount of money I chose. I called again and again heard the two of them crashing. the Konsultantka was not able to say when everything will return to normal. Advised not to offer the account balance only story that shows the right balance – says in an interview with Fakt24.pl. The same information is displayed when you log in to your account.

BGŻ BNP Paribas on the page in Facebook apologizes to customers for any inconvenience caused. “After logon Internet banking can be a temporary problem with the correct display of the account balance under “My finances” (Pl@net) or in the list of accounts (system Business Pl@net). The balance displayed in the transaction history is correct. Problems with the management at the Bank of the averaging process and Internet banking. Changes in the systems that we presented over the weekend. the Urgently we are working on fixing this problem“, – is spoken.

Customers, however, does not feel uspokojeni and can overwhelm the page with angry comments. “Imagine a situation, you drive 1000km on a business trip and you have nothing to come home… despite the fact that you have money in the account, but the balance is 268zł. Today is Tuesday, on Thursday I’m going on a business trip, I hope to be able to use your money ….and today I have wywarzać wheel, but I don’t know why, because you have errors in the system, who is responsible for the chance of my case? I demand access to your money!” – writes one client. How quickly the Bank will deal with this crisis?


Frankowicze disappointed presidential draft law


in addition to the 500+ is disappointing. Willing is not enough

Dopłacą pension 250 rubles! Incentive

Catherine Kowalczyk

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment