The government says that it is the unions broke off the conversation. At the same time announced their readiness to resume. At the conference, the Government Plenipotentiary. Restructuring of the coal Wojciech Kowalczyk announced today that all developed solutions will be presented to the Council of Ministers of urgency.
The government delegation says it has full power to conduct interviews. Doubt the miners. In their view, to Silesia should come Ewa Kopacz. As said the head of Silesian Solidarity Dominik color, otherwise there is no guarantee that the government will not return to the findings announced by the Prime Minister, assuming liquidation of mines.
On Wednesday, the government adopted a recovery program Coal Company. It is assumed extinction of the work of four mines: Bobrek-center in Bytom, Zabrze gliwicko-Sośnica-Makoszowy, as well as mine in Ruda Slaska room and Brzeszcze in Brzeszczach.
Last year, they produced more than 800 million loss. The project also involves the acquisition of 9 consecutive Mines Company by the new company and the sale of one Węglokoks. 6000 people is to be transferred to other plants, and for several thousands of redundancies provided cover. Pozagórniczy assets to be sold. The government says that without restructuring in February may run out of money to pay for employees of plants belonging to the Company.
No comments:
Post a Comment