Ok. 1.3 thousand. people protesting on Friday under the earth in relation to, inter alia, of the government’s plan for the Coal Company – announced in the morning head of mining the “Solidarity” Jaroslaw Grzesik. Silesian province governor professionals determine the number of participants in the underground protest 967 people.
It’s about plants: Brzeszcze in the village of that name, Menyanthes-center in Bytom, Sośnica-Makoszowy in Gliwice and Zabrze and Peace in Ruda Slaska.
Miners: we want KW repair program, rather than liquidation & gt; & gt; & gt;
The unions, in turn, accused the government of lack of talks and the adoption of a restructuring plan without consulting with employees.
Jaroslaw Grzesik the mining of “Solidarity” said that so far no one from Warsaw for them not to have returned with an offer of dialogue. – Madam Prime Minister promised that it will be different than in the past. It turned out that it is as usual. Accepted the plan, intend to implement it, and today invited to Warsaw unions, so that the present program. The same program that two days ago has been presented on television – Grzesik said.
Unionist stressed that today miners struggle to survive the region, not only their jobs. Without these thousands of jobs in the industry, the biggest employer shall offices – rated Grzesik.
Jaroslaw Grzesik, chairman of the mining of “Solidarity”: we feel wystrychnięci on the hoopoe.
Source: TVN24 / x-news
According to the emergency services at the Silesian province governor. 5. underground after a finite changes, there were 679 people from Brzeszcze mine, 83 people from the mine Bobrek-Centrum (the so-called. Menyanthes motion), 91 persons from the mine Sośnica-Makoszowy (the so-called. Makoszowy traffic) and 114 people from the mine room.
will also be protesting workers on the surface
unions also gave the same form of protest, such as miners, who, after their changes remain underground, take the staff area, where, according to the government plan will include an exemption primarily (most miners underground with closing mines is to be transferred to other plants). It is mainly working in processing plants and in administration.
Another mass production in mines
on Friday morning to be run down facilities already held another mass production. The unions said to them about issues related to the recovery plan for K W. In other company sites, they begin the day. On Monday in the whole region of Silesia and dąbrowski Protest planned action-strike.
unions yet do not want to reveal the details. Emphasize, however, that it is not just about mining problems, but also the situation can be found on the brink of collapse Bumar Gliwice (the defense industry), or the steel industry plants.
Recovery Plan Coal Company
According adopted on Wednesday by the Government KW recovery plan for the possibility of funding the company ran out and without restructuring it will fall within a month. Among the solutions identified four mines KW liquidation, transfer of 6 thousand. people to other plants and cover for 5.2 thousand. redundant – at the expense of approx. 2.3 billion zł.
Miners go to war with the government: do not want to talk & gt; & gt; & gt;
unions emphasize that the implementation of the government’s plan will have a very negative impact on the region. They remind us that cities like Bytom, which several years ago liquidated mines today are faced with structural unemployment and other social problems.
unions say they are open to talks on KW recovery program, provided, however, the withdrawal of the declaration announced by the government on Wednesday. Are of the opinion that such discussions should take place in Silesia. As he said on Friday morning Grzesik, so far no one from the government has not contacted with the trade or crews protesters bets.
– there is no response, we feel wystrychnięci on the hoopoe. We were promised that this recovery plan will be discussed with us that will be agreed, (…) it will be accepted in the social consensus. Prime Minister promised that it will be different than in the past, it turned out, however, that it is as usual – said the head of mining “Solid arity”.
Asked if there is any room for talks on the basis of the government’s plan, unionist rating that you can “go back two steps and start agreeing on a program from the inside”. He recalled that workers in mines and union representatives did not get the program before hand. Know only the media reports and web presentation made available by the Ministry of Economy. Has not reached to them, no details.
– The transformation, which suggests the government, causing great uncertainty for the mining crews. They really do not know under what conditions they will work, what will they pay and how it will look like the future operation of this new entity called the new company or a new company of – pointed Grzesik.
– Of course there are room for maneuver, of course, that there are opportunities to discuss and convergence of views, but not in the way that someone made a decision, and you have to perform – he added. Si gnaled that, given the current lack of response – as noted – grassroots protests so far, most likely they will continue to enlarge.
More and more underground mines announces protests.
Source: TVP / x-news
proxy government: we want to save as many jobs
Government Plenipotentiary. Wojciech Kowalczyk mining restructuring assured on Friday, that, like the union, the Government committed to saving as many jobs in the mines of the Coal Company.
Kowalczyk met with reporters after the meeting with the Prime Minister Ewa Kopacz, where he also participated in addition to Treasury Ministers and work. The meeting concerned, inter alia, recovery program for KW.
Briefing Kowalczyk took place in CPS Dialog, which on Friday noon invited representatives of trade unions operating in KW. The unions, however, did not make it to the meeting. On Friday morning, assured that they are open to talks on KW recovery program, however, is subject to government’s withdrawal from the declaration published on Wednesday. They are also of the opinion that such discussions should take place in Silesia.
Kowalczyk said he is confident that the government has a “common goal with the social, ie. Save as many jobs and restructure KW”. He added that the alternative to the non-implementation of the restructuring and recovery plan for the KW is its bankruptcy.
Prime Minister: an alternative to the government’s plan to repair the Coal Company is its bankruptcy.
Source: TVN24 / x-news
Health Minister also announced that the decision to abolish the Coal Company, and replacing it with a new company will consolidate the energy industry with the mining industry. – The decision to repair the Polish mining industry, repair the situation in KW, really to abolish Coal Company, but replace it with a new company and to carry out this difficult, but necessary process, lead to the consolidation of the energy industry with the mining industry – Kopacz said at Wednesday’s press conference . – That’s the whole problem to combine a healthy, energy efficient in the healthy organism, which will be profitable mines. Therefore, this program will be preceded by a – before negotiations – information minister of the treasury on the consolidation of the energy industry – she said.
Cezary Grabarczyk: I encourage miners to participate in the restructuring process KW.
Source: TVN24 / x-news
President KW counts on energy sector investments
President KW, Krzysztof Sędzikowski explains that the resulting business plan new, profitable coal company assumes find investors.
President KW believes that natural investor for mining is the energy sector. According to the marriage of Christopher Sędzikowskiego energy companies can provide security and stable access to raw material. Head KW reserves, however, that such an investment is not yet a foregone conclusion.
Deputy Minister of the Treasury, Rafał Baniak argues that a detailed plan to engage in mining, energy will be ready by the end of January.
IAR / PAP, bless
No comments:
Post a Comment