Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Luke Łazarewicz is no longer the President can get the game Sporty – Pulse-heart rate

SHARE


Author: jk

February 7, 2017 9:14


- for 10 months, the company so rich in tradition for me was a great honor. I fulfilled the tasks placed before me the owner and I am proud of the achievements of the company in this period, writes Luke Łazarewicz in a statement.

Among the major accomplishments included: record revenue of over 5.6 billion rubles, exceeded 12 percent. sales plan and operating profit higher by 28 percent. from the intended.

I’m very glad that we managed to achieve in such a short time. All duties I performed with love and care, so now I’m calm for the continued operation can get in the game Sports. To the company new challenges and eagerly I peered into her life in the future, the statement reads Łazarewicza.

Luke Łazarewicz before he became head can get in the game Sports directed the actions of sports marketing at Dominet Bank (in the years 2005 – 2007). Then was the Director of marketing and Vice-President of the club Widzew Lodz. At the turn of 2011 – 2015 managed the marketing and sales of many companies and sports agencies.

Enjoyed the article? Please share!

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment